EVS, the leading provider of live video technology, has announced the launch of MediaCeption Signature 1.0, the company’s latest-generation end-to-end asset management solution for fast turnaround productions.
The solution addresses today’s challenges faced by Sports, News, Entertainment and Generalist Production Centers providing a series of new web-based interfaces leveraging EVS' industry-leading live production servers, media workflow management tools, a storage system and provides tight integrations with Automation, NRCS or other MAM systems for the creation of seamless workflows from ingest to playout. A tight integration with most popular and advanced video editing tools is also guaranteed.
Features in a nutchell:
- SDI & IP (SRT/NDI/SMPTE2110) I/O with EVS' latest XT, XS and XS-NEO servers
- Simultaneous support of multiple formats, codecs and framerates
- Loop recording, never miss any action
- Integrated SDR<>HDR conversion
- Own XStore storage as well as 3rd party certified storage
- Playout & ingest control
- Rich metadata
- Automatic low-res proxy generation
- Integration with Avid & Adobe editing
- Off-load rendering
- 3rd party integration - API-driven, MOS
- File workflows & processing
- Publishing to social media
Read more from the EVS press release.
Read more about the whole MediaCeption Signature solution.