Whether you are considering 4K, HDR or IP, the new Grass Valley LDX 150 is the most innovative live camera product on the market providing an unseen set of features and a completely new way of connecting with the system. The key features are the following:
- native 4K 2160p resolution
- multiple HDR standards
- single-speed (1X) or triple-speed (3X) operation
- native IP - SMPTE ST2110 and ST2022-7 straight from the camera head
- spectacular sensitivity F11@2000 lux
- JPEG-XS low-latency compression available
- licensing policy with management app and NFC write/read feature even to/from a powered-off camera
With LDX 150 all your video (primary, secondary, tertiary - each possible in different profile, multiple return feeds) and audio (2x mic, intercom) come out in IP standards with NMOS discovery from the camera head, which utilizing bidirectional SFP's is able to connect to your red and blue SMPTE ST2110 streaming networks with just a power-injection box in between. If you want to use this DirectIP feature soon, but now need SDI interfacing, you can make use of the XCU base station.
The new camera range LDX 100-series which LDX 150 is a part of introduces a revolutionary camera control workflow using a Creative Grading Panel CGP 500 and a HTML5 application which allows to simultaneously control all parameters of multiple cameras in a very illustrative way. And of course shading can be done in various remote production scenarios.