Introduction of the 3rd TV channel of RTVS "Trojka" raised the need of a new MCR broadcast chain of playout, switching, branding, audio processing, control and automation. Alongside with that, the existing channels "Jednotka" and "Dvojka" needed an exchange of the playout and automation technology, which were already outdated.
The new solution included:
- redundant Aveco Redwood videoservers with dual storages including full integration with automation
- integrated channel switching and branding of "Trojka" TV channel in Redwood videoservers
- new automation control terminals for operators - Aveco NUE
- routing and monitoring control system - Lawo VSM
- channel "glue" - Grass Valley Densite
- multiviewer - Grass Valley Kaleido-MX16X2
- loudness and dolby processor - Junger TAP8
ELEKTRONIKA provided full project documentation, as well as cabling, configuration and troubleshooting, supervised the parallel operation of old and new videoservers and managed to switch over the TV channels to the new technology with minimum disruption for the viewers. All of this was enabled by an excellent cooperation with RTVS technicians, operators, IT administrators, service engineers and graphic designers.